Tuesday, 9 September 2008

HBI Software - 7th Birthday

I have blogged about HBI Software many times before. I have talked about its great outsourcing tradition and its service to HB Internet, The WH Consultancy, Smart Analytics, Pingar and many other applications I have been associated with in the past.

Tomorrow, it celebrates its 7th birthday. September 10th 2001 saw HBI open its doors for business for the first time in Sunrise Chambers, 22 Ulsoor Road, Bangalore.

It is therefore appropriate that tomorrow, I will be in Auckland, discussing new outsourcing opportunities for the team there. In the UK, outsourcing is regarded as an every day part of today's business model. In NZ, there is still some way to go in this regard.

So to Rajesh, Aravind and the rest of the HBI Software team, I raise my glass.

Have a great 7th Birthday!