Saturday, 5 April 2008

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


My lips are sealed......

It goes against my every natural instinct, but basically I am so NDA'd at present, not even my closest mates know exactly what Pingar is up to. This ain't stealth; this is torture!

Over the past two days, Terminal 5 has only been part of the story. Cancelled trains and 'alternative bus routes' have meant delayed meetings and sweaty palms in London. It isn't the best way to work. The outcomes of these engagements however have perhaps exceeded expectations and it is how we now seize the opportunities that will unseal these lips. The UK agenda is full.

A huge move forward was Tim's final confirmation on Friday that he and his family can finally pick up their UK visas in Germany on Monday. As the recently appointed Chief Executive Officer of Pingar, Tim's contribution to executing these opportunities is crucial. The next few weeks will seal that.

For me, I am leaving the UK for New Zealand on Thursday. It will be good to get back to Tauranga. There is much to do and it will be great to be working with those close to me back home to help achieve that.

No comments: