Monday, 14 April 2008

Draft Digital Strategy 2.0


Beware too many stakeholders.....

According to a briefing note from The Independent Financial Review today, Communications Minister David Cunliffe is calling for New Zealanders to comment on the Draft Digital Strategy 2.0. The draft strategy is a 'work in progress' that provides a platform for getting feedback on the path to the country's shared digital future from business, Maori, the community and voluntary sector, and the research and local government sectors.

OK. I have been away for a month and this is the first I have heard of this. A quick check though on the Beehive,govt.nz, and 'here it is'. Public consultation is good. And so is action.

I know David which of the two I would prefer in this case. And that's my comment.

No comments: