Monday, 11 February 2008

The Week Ahead


Mount Egmont in Taranaki

It is 12.15pm on Monday and I have just returned from Hamilton. 200 kilometres for a 15 minute meeting. And I talked in the last post about time management!

For the first time in over two months though, I really am based in Tauranga for most of the week. It will make a change. And so will the opportunity to get on top of the 'in' and the 'pending' trays. There are a lot of lists to be ticked off.

I guess it is also going to be a busy week on Skype. The UK Technology, Innovation & Growth Forum event in London is actually only five weeks away. There's a stack to pack in before then to prepare for that in-market visit.

The week ends with a trip to Taranaki and a close friend's wedding. And that's probably it for a holiday this year. There's always 2009 though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Peter
It has come to my notice that you have been one of my pictures of Mt Egmont on your blog.

As you should know from the business you are in, it is unlawful to use images that belong to other people, without their permission or payment.

Your use of my picture of Mt Egmont from the top of the Palmer Road is a breach of copyright.
Please remove this picture to save me having to take any action.

I will be monitoring your blog to check that you have removed the image