Thursday, 16 August 2007

Working with UK Trade and Investment


In February, Pingar was recognised by UK T&I as being a 'Technology of Enormous Potential'. Accordingly, Pingar became part of UK T&I's Global Entrepreneur Programme.

Tomorrow I am traveling to Auckland to meet up with John Waugh, British Consul General in Auckland and Head of the UK T&I team in New Zealand.

I first demonstrated our technology to John last year. We met at a series of events organised by Austrade at the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne. The plan now is to discuss ways in which UK T&I can assist Pingar develop both its research and its marketing activities in the UK.

UKT&I provide a valuable service to NZ companies wishing to do business in the UK. UKT&I also enjoys a good relationship with NZTE making the opportunity even greater. I would strongly recommend any NZ ICT company wishing to expand into the UK to make contact with John and his team. I am confident that tomorrow's meeting will make our own entry into the UK market that much smarter. So can you.

No comments: