Thursday, 23 August 2007

Outsourcing to HBI Software

HBI Software is based in Bangalore. Formed in 2001, they have developed major applications for global clients including The United Nations, Canon Europe and BT.

I now declare an interest. I chair the company.

Recently, we signed up a major development contract for a pivotal New Zealand-based company. We strongly believe we can deliver more. The HBI team are highly experienced with the majority of developers having been with the company since its early days.

The team have recently launched their own blog. You can view it here. Yesterday, they wrote a good first article on the benefits of outsourcing. I hope to see more.

HBI Software has six years experience of offshore / outsourcing engagement. It you want any further information about how outsourcing to HBI Software could help your business, please contact me via my email address here. Or check out their website here. Or do both.

No comments: