Friday, 8 June 2007

Wellington Bound with Air NZ



I have just arrived at Wellington Airport for a meeting in the City.

I flew from Tauranga on an Air New Zealand Bombardier Q300. To my relief, they still provide a complimentary biscuit and coffee. The one thing missing though was the life jacket.

Given that there was some turbulence en route and I was aware that we would spend some time over water, I decided to check the Safety Instructions leaflet. This advised that each seat came with a 'flotation cushion'. I realised I was sitting on it.

The girl in the Safety Instructions leaflet was only a drawing. Yet even she looked a tad scared, clutching her 'flotation cushion' in rolling seas. On reflection, I can now see why my Air New Zealand flight ticket was purchased from Grabaseat. It all makes sense now.

No comments: