Wednesday, 13 June 2007

Facebook faces

I reckon that Facebook held a pretty good party in Reading last night.

This morning, I received email invites from both Claire O'Halloran and Steve Clayton, both of the Microsoft UK Partner Group to join their Facebook networks.

Being a Microsoft UK Partner, but living in Tauranga, has its moments. During Claire's recent visit, she talked about the need for Microsoft UK and Microsoft NZ to engage more closely. I believe that this can definitely be achieved through the Partner channels. Hence I have bookmarked and read both Claire and Steve's blogs regularly. It is good to know what they are thinking 'up north'.

Prompted by the two invites received this morning, I have sent out some of my own. Let's see what new faces these bring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep, the Facebook thing is taking off like wildfire here! hope all is well with you down south!