Tuesday, 27 November 2007

Tauranga Networks



I have just returned from the International Market Forum organised in Tauranga by NZTE & Export NZ.

As ever, I am amazed at the quality of innovative businesses that operate out of the Bay of Plenty. I blog a lot about global engagement. It is great to have an opportunity to do that on my 'home turf'. If you want inspiration, then the Bay has it.

And the networking continues tonight with the Tauranga Chamber of Commerce farewell party for Jane Nees who leaves as Chief Executive to become a full-time councillor. A large turnout is guaranteed so a second set of business cards is at the ready.

At this morning's 'E-Business' workshop, I talked about the value of the medium as a means of collaborating, communicating and networking. I hope the message got across. The tool might be technology, but the application is '100% Pure' business.

No comments: