Tuesday, 10 July 2007

Adios Frank Arrigo

One of the good things about regular bloggers is that you get to begin to understand them as people as well as bloggers. Well, sort of.

When I set up this blog, I was already checking others. One belonged to Frank Arrigo, responsible for all Microsoft Technical Communities in Australia. I added Frank's blog to my own List of Blogs. (Strange to write like this - I have never actually met the man, though I get a sense I know him. That is weird.)

Frank has just announced he is upping sticks, selling the house and shifting over to Redmond for a position, no doubt a little closer to God. What is Australia's loss is Bill's gain. Yet when one really thinks about it, exporting real talent to Redmond will ultimately help everyone in the global Microsoft developer community.

So Adios Frank, and Welcome back.

No comments: