Thursday, 25 June 2009

Awesome - NZ Chamber of Commerce

As those who follow this blog will know, Pingar is a member of the Tauranga Chamber of Commerce.

So tonight, it was a privilege to be invited to meet up with the NZ Chamber of Commerce, here in Hong Kong. I have to say, it was full on. Networking here is both instant and fun. I have more business cards tonight in the wallet than after 5 Tauranga CoC BA5s. So what's the difference?

I guess in part, it is the business networking environment. This is a business city. For most of the people I spoke to tonight, this was just one of three or four such events this week. They love it. And it works.

Last night, Jacqui and I attended the NZTE Summer BBQ at the Pacific Club. The two events are related. There is a very strong Kiwi business community here. Jacqui and I have been privileged to meet them.

So if you are a business in New Zealand and are looking to set up here, then check them out. We have, and we will again.

No comments: