Sunday, 20 July 2008

Landed

Following the NZTE Beachhead presentation on Wednesday, my focus is now on developing the opportunity it has created.

Certainly, my meetings in Auckland on Thursday and Friday had an extra zing. (Not sure 'zing' is actually a real word, but I think it conveys the mood). So too the response. It is what Pingar's partners wanted to hear.

A couple of connected, but unrelated emails also arrived Friday. It's a little difficult to know if some of the dots out there are talking or engaging. Their timing however means another trip to Wellington is on the cards.

And so to the UK. It's now almost three months since I was last in London. Three months since I last sat down and face to faced with Pingar's partner's there. As this blog has indicated in the past, much of Pingar's long term sales and marketing pitch will be run out of London. The reasons for this are well rehearsed. Scale and opportunity are to the fore. A return trip though is now due. (Memo to self: Email Shane).

My next post is going to look at sales and marketing opportunities closer to home. That is part of the re-focus post-landing.

No comments: