Tuesday, 15 July 2008

Beachhead Landing


I have posted blogs before about NZTE's Beachhead Program.

Tomorrow I enter the Lion's Den. Well actually, Lionel has assured me it is not that bad! I am traveling to Hamilton to present Pingar's case to the NZ Beachhead Board. I cannot really say much more than that at present. It is an important part of our strategy to develop our presence in the UK. This is not so much 'market entry', this is more 'market expansion'.

And then it's Auckland bound. For not one, but for two days. Ever since we launched 'Stay in the Bay' two years ago with Priority One, my diary has conspired to keep me out of it. Needs must however, so it will be great to catch up with Dave & Angela who are kindly providing the bed for the stay.

And then it really is back to Tauranga. Next week looks like I could be spending more time in my home town than usual. Let's though see what Outlook has to say about that at the end of the week.

No comments: