Friday, 23 May 2008

NZTE Beachhead


I have blogged before about my perceived value of the NZTE Beachhead Program. Whilst much of the country's focus of Michael Cullen's Budget yesterday was on tax cuts, it was the additional NZ$8 million top-up to the Beachheads funding that caught my eye.

Back in January, I gave a presentation on Pingar to the UK Beachhead Advisory Board in London. Only last Monday, both John and Tim attended a UK Beachhead function at NZ House in Haymarket.

I guess this is relevant today as I finalise the documentation for Pingar's formal application to join the Beachhead Program. We have already experienced 'unofficially' some of the benefits that membership brings. It would be good to complete the formal route so that engagement can become more permanent.

No comments: