Monday, 26 May 2008

My NZX


Hats doffed this morning to the NZX.

It's not often that I immediately take to redesigned portals; particularly those I navigate on a regular basis. Yet the New Zealand Stock Exchange seem to have made their new site work. Not of course from a technical standpoint. That is to be expected. But I believe the new NZX portal does achieve its stated functional objectives.

As NZX Head of Communications Rowan Macrae says, "The new www.nzx.com is more than a typical stock exchange website. The site was developed with a goal of encouraging a greater level of interest, engagement and activity in the New Zealand market. Investors can now access market data, world-class interactive tools and the latest business and economic news in one place".

As one who browses several different global exchange portals reasonably regularly, I think the architects have got this one right.

No comments: