Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Office 2010

I guess my blog is bugged.

Shortly after submitting my last post about Office Lite, I get an email from Microsoft Connect inviting me to join the Office 2010 Technical Review Program. I have accepted.

It also reminds me that I have not yet posted about our latest Microsoft engagement. Pingar has been invited to join the Microsoft Wave 14 - Partner Engagement Program. I understand we one of 400 - 500 worldwide partners to be asked.

I did blog about Wave 14 a few weeks back. It is the acronym to describe Microsoft's 14 key product launches in 2010. Office 2010 is one. SharePoint 2010 is another. Pingar will be engaged with both.

So for now, it is time to go through the Connect pages. And time to start downloading part of the inevitable future.

No comments: