Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Tauranga Technology Roadshow


Home to the BOP ICT Cluster

I received an email last night from Priority One, the local Western Bay of Plenty economic development agency outlining plans for a Tauranga Technology Tradeshow scheduled for 21st May. It reminded me of some of the great ICT businesses that have chosen Tauranga as their base.

Vision Software produce total commercial property management and corporate real estate management solutions. Not only successful in NZ, Vision also engage with clients in Australia via direct representation across the Tasman. Another local software development company doing great things offshore (UK) are Origen Enterprise Software with their powerful suite of local government software solutions.

Cucumber Software deliver solutions in the secure online solution space deploying their own proprietary software. Radford Software are leaders in bespoke and off the shelf solutions for the horticulture, avocado and pip fruit sectors.

If I was to identify all the great innovative businesses here, this would be a very long post. And with only 48 hours before my own departure for the UK, I am running out of time myself. As soon as I get more information about the planned Technology Roadshow, I will post to the blog.

No comments: