Wednesday, 18 April 2007

Pingar Hits Taipei

One of the joys of living in New Zealand and having offshore partners is the knowledge that whilst you sleep, they work!

John Beer, my UK partner in Pingar, was speaking to an invited audience last night during the UK Trade & Investment's Mobile & Wireless Mission to Hong Kong and Taipei. In my experience, for an SME, meeting senior executives from the likes of BenQ, Motorola and others is only really possible either on such Missions or via other organised networking opportunities. (See my previous post on NZTE Beachheads)

Check out the UK Trade & Investment stand in Taipei yesterday.



Pingar is a global application. Although now based in New Zealand, I repeat the assertion that I have made in previous posts. If you think globally and act globally, then you will succeed globally.

No comments: