Monday, 13 July 2009

Welcome Ping & Rafal

Ping and Rafal join us today from The University of Swansea. They have been recruited under the IT Wales scheme. Hat doffed accordingly.

This is a busy week UK-wise.

Tomorrow, I am welcoming Auckland-based UK Trade & Investment to Tauranga. More about that later, but it is good to engage from the other side of the world. With the other side of the world.

How long that engagement will continue however is a moot point. I have already begun to get the dreaded European summer auto-responder replies.

'Sorry, I will be away for the next three weeks. I will handle your enquiry on my return'.

C'est la vie. Until September.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you, look forward to see you!

Ping

Unknown said...

That was a really very good article. I am glad to know. Thanks.



Venture Capital business plan