Monday, 21 January 2008

NDA Galore


Is that Steve?

There is soooooo much I want to say after last week's meetings, but I am so NDA'd, I would have to shoot myself if I did.

We are now at the 'business end' of this UK visit. I say 'this', because I can already sense a return visit happening anytime soon. That is the way my meetings in London are turning out.

I guess it is all about 'opportunity'. I have discussed this before in previous postings, but there are opportunities I can identify here that do not exist in New Zealand. It is both a number's game and a legacy one. There is a scale here that would simply not justify similar investment in time, resource and cost back home.

I had hoped to catch up with a number of in-bound NZ companies this coming week. Unfortunately however, the planned UK Market Visit for the $NZ6 Million Investment Challenge, organised by UK Trade & Invest and Unlimited Magazine was cancelled earlier last week.

No matter. This is the last week of this trip. A number of significant meetings are scheduled which will really determine where Pingar is headed over the next few months. Behind all this, Jacqui and I still need to firm up our route back home. Hong Kong or LAX? That is the question.

No comments: